Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Youtube videos and Rte player hanging ?

• 11-02-2010 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭

Hi I have a prob with youtube and rte player videos hanging and skipping at certain times of the days , generally it happens around 9-11 in the evening. The laptop is a lenovo 500 the wireless adapter is a intel wirless wifi 5100 , I thought maybe it was a busy time of night but it doesnt happen on the other laptop in the house, anyone any suggestions ? I can get you more system info if required , thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Can anybody help ? its really bugging me now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Moved to comp and tech. Sorry i can't help you...

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Have you tried re-installing adobe flash?

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Have you tried re-installing adobe flash?

Yea i tried that , it works fine during the day just at peak hours in hangs when I use the wireless connection but when i plug the yellow cable into the modem and the laptop it works fine that way , I tried updating the wireless adapter drivers but i keep getting an access denied message :confused: im logged in as ther administrater too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Can You do a speedtest from the laptop, do it peak and off peak while wireless and plugged in just to compare

yea i noticed when the cable is not plugged in its 56 Mbps and when its plugged in its 100 Mbps , but it works fine during the day on 56 Mbps

Advertisement