Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just when I thought I was out.. they pull me back in

• 11-02-2010 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi,

I have finally sold my 2 cars as im moving away and thought I was finished with the whole selling business and guess what, I have another car to sell. Its a 2000 Opel Corsa.. I kinda need it anyway for the next few weeks. Had to get used to it as I was driving an 09 car but when I got used to it its not bad.. running perfect and only 54k miles. I was just wondering whats a fair price? Im thinking 1k as theres a lot of older ones and one with more miles for a lot more (i know they arent what they got etc) but I think it will sell quick at that as I will need a quick sale next month. Any thoughts pricewise on this?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Old model or new model?
    I think the model changed that year, so is it the older 93-00 model or the newer one? 1L 3cylinder? 5door or 3 door?

Dur, now I see the adverts.ie link. As you say, perfect for learners. Pity bout the colour, that model (3door + spoiler) is better in the metallic blue.
    Tear away at that price see how you get on. Probably doesn't have power steering, but not really necessary in them. Some people have a mental block on the power steering though.
    You might have to mark it down as NCT expiry approaches, although you could always test it early and see if it will cost much to get it through

Ad doesn't mention engine size, likely to be the first question!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭oxegen85

langdang wrote: »
    Old model or new model?
    I think the model changed that year, so is it the older 93-00 model or the newer one? 1L 3cylinder? 5door or 3 door?

3 cylinder, 5 door, old model, nct 04/10, think ill throw it in the nct... doesnt seem much wrong with it.. I think ill get a quick sale for the price i said yea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,741 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

oxegen85 wrote: »
    think ill throw it in the nct...

Your own advice is the best you're gonna get :)

You can NCT it 3 months early, so now. If your Corsa passes, it will have >2 years NCT left and it will sell for a grand or so, no problems.

There's not a hope in hell it will sell for that now, with the NCT nearly expired...

Advertisement