Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Want The CD!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Will there be a Jako P?
    Or a Jay 8?
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Jay P wrote: »
    It's posts like this that make me sure that we're the same person...

Either you're the anti matter (anti Jako8) or I am (anti-Jay P) and if we ever meet when I'm at UCC, we may cancel each other out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Yeah, I mean who wants to discuss things on a discussion forum?! MADNESS! IO, could you lock all the threads in the forum please?

PS: That would be the best mod power abuse of all time ever :P

I'm saving that trick for a special occasion! :pac:

I buy all my music in CD form. Not technically clued-in enough to download "cleverly" in bulk, so buying albums on Sale in HMV is the best alternative. Youtube keeps me going until I feel the need to own complete albums though.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

I would only buy albums if i really like the artist otherwise just itunes.
    i tunes pricing structure is terrible and needs to be changed immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I would only buy albums if i really like the artist otherwise just itunes.
    i tunes pricing structure is terrible and needs to be changed immediately.

What's wrong with it? I'm just curious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Anyone got the CD "...Waltzing Alone" by the guggenheim grotto ?

Ridiculously cool album cover and booklet, including a graphic novel style account of one song, and a debate on the demise of proper album covers in place of plastic cases with no song information or anything else.

Really nice. Lovely music too.

Advertisement