Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Lt. Boobs done any photoshoots?

Options
  • 12-02-2010 12:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

You know, them type of shoots? ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

No, but i really hope she does :P (time to break you screen btw)

julia.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

You know, them type of shoots? ;)

Check your inbox ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Nude hot tub scene in Masters of Horror, I think it was. Haven't seen it, but someone posted links to caps of the scene in her imdb forum

She was going to be attending Wolf convention's Stargate Worlds, but had to pull out due to a project she was involved in getting off the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Google - "hot tub scene in Masters of Horror" - Images- :eek:

Very Very Impressive:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Senna wrote: »
    Very Very Impressive:D
    [teal'c]In-deeed![/teal'c] :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Just realised watching the first episode of SGU again, that Scott is getting it on with Lt Boobs in a locker room. Weird that they forget it as soon as they get on the ship.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Just realised watching the first episode of SGU again, that Scott is getting it on with Lt Boobs in a locker room. Weird that they forget it as soon as they get on the ship.
    They didnt forget. At least she didnt. When she saw him making out with Chloe, she asked 'couldnt find a broom closet?' or something to that effect.

Chloe or Lt Boobs? Hmm, who would i chose...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Chloe's pudgy face looks like my arse. Lt Boobs all the way. Besides, you can't motorboat a personality.

motorboat-762178.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

Chloe's pudgy face looks like my arse. Lt Boobs all the way. Besides, you can't motorboat a personality.

motorboat-762178.gif
    I Laughed heartily at that one :D

Well played sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭greyed

^this is Lt. Boobs?

I always assumed you guys were talking about TJ... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

We need more cleevage shots on SGU....keep up them ratings!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

greyed wrote: »
    ^this is Lt. Boobs?

I always assumed you guys were talking about TJ... :pac:

TJ is amazing.

Scarlett Johansson type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

We need more cleevage shots on SGU....keep up them ratings!

The military t-shirt makes that tricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

Its good to see her have more and more lines. Thought it was stupid just having a big breasted woman purely for eye candy.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭GisforGrenade

Both Lt. Boobs and TJ are worthy of extra lines and character development, Chloe on the other hand deserves to be shoved out the nearest airlock, she has to be one of the most vapid pieces of eye candy I have had the displeasure of watching. She is very much of the Summer Glau style of actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Kiith wrote: »
    They didnt forget. At least she didnt. When she saw him making out with Chloe, she asked 'couldnt find a broom closet?' or something to that effect.

Chloe or Lt Boobs? Hmm, who would i chose...:rolleyes:

It was mentioned by the Colonel as well at one point I believe. Can't remember exactly what he said but it was in a recent episode.

I think I have a crush on her :P she comes across as quite a sweetheart in universe

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Have a look through the episodes and notice how much running she does :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just watched the scene in that movie, muahaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭AARRRRGH

• Advertisement

i love my girlfriend even more after that episode. she's such a darling. anyone reckon i have a chance.

was gonna deck scott till i realised it was a halucination :( :mad: ( in my own special little world ):eek:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Advertisement