Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork this wknd

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

NoDice wrote: »
    Dudess made some great points though, and though maybe rash, from the opinion of a fellow Brog lover, I'd also be inclined to say that I think the pubs on wash street are a bit crap. Bar the wash, preachers and costigans.

You chose two of the worst pubs in the country there 0_0

• Registered Users Posts: 5,738 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions.

I had a great wknd. I have to say my favourite pub by a mile would be the Oval. Sound staff, nice punters, great music and a lovely pint. Was drinking Murphy's (when in Rome) and I said to the doorman that there was absolutely no difference between Guinness and Murphy's, he didn't agree, he said the only difference is 20cents!

Was in the Brog, Quad, Old Oak, Soho and Crane Lane. All nice places.

I think you guys are blessed to be from Cork or living there. It's a cracking city, very vibrant clean and safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Kold wrote: »
    You chose two of the worst pubs in the country there 0_0

Each to their own! Rarely go there but don't mind being dragged there. Preachers for the music and the Wash for the decent pints.

Didn't say they were my fave! ;)

Glad you enjoyed the weekend Pappyodaniel. :)

NoDice wrote: »
    Each to their own! ........... Preachers for the music and the Wash for the decent pints.

Each to their own indeed :D
    The are both S H I * though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

RoverJames wrote: »
    Each to their own indeed :D
    The are both S H I * though :P

Lol just stay in Galway will ya James??!! :D:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement