Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAve you seen this

Options
  • 12-02-2010 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Ok im from Dublin and im not saying that we aren't better than every outher county but look at this page.....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Im-from-Ireland-but-more-importantly-Im-from-Dublin/265008685832?v=photos

Its called Im from dublin more importantly im from Dublin,

Well i thought it was a bit sad until i found out cork have one too and not only that but cork have their own bloody website dedicated to it!!

Has the wolrd gone mad, or is it that cause of the recession people have more free time on their hands...

saying that the photos on the site are well worth a look and as much as im slaggin the site the photos are nice

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

oasisfan wrote: »
    Ok im from Dublin and im not saying that we aren't better than every outher county but look at this page.....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Im-from-Ireland-but-more-importantly-Im-from-Dublin/265008685832?v=photos

Well i thought it was a bit sad until i found out cork have one too and not only that but cork have their own bloody website dedicated to it!!

Has the wolrd gone mad, or is it that cause of the recession people have more free time on their hands...

saying that the photos on the site are well worth a look and as much as im slaggin the site the photos are nice
    It's a very common style group, facebook groups tend to replicate like that.

My favourite is "I'm from Ireland, but more importantly I'm not from Caven"

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

My favourite is "I'm from Ireland, but more importantly I'm not from Caven"

It'd be even worse if they were from Cavan.:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

oasisfan wrote: »

erm... have you even checked to see how many dedicated dublin sites are out there ??? www.iliveindublin.com

I'm from Cork - living in Dublin (for about 10yrs)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement