Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Forum Beers:: Details Inside. EVERYONE WELCOME!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr check raise

inski

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭southofnowhere

Ah ya, I have a fancy hat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'll be in, pending my roster suiting my drinking needs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Right so lads. We're on for next Saturday.

If Sully wouldn't mind putting up an announcement, that'd be great. Saturday, February 27th, Downs' Bar, 20:30. Sound good to everyone?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Announcement up folks.

• Advertisement

I'm working until midnight, but can head out then. You'll be 3 hours ahead of me though but I'm up for a game of catch up :).

AdMMM wrote: »
    I'm working until midnight, but can head out then. You'll be 3 hours ahead of me though but I'm up for a game of catch up :).

Sounds good.

I put us at 7 or 8 definites. If we get one more than last time, it's a success, right? :p

I'd also say to anyone who doesn't want to plan this as their night out for Saturday that if you're heading in to town anyway, you can always drop into Downs' for one and head on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

nkay1985 wrote: »

Or Seanybiker who apparently forgot about the last one!
    Ill see what I can do. The lack is up this weekend from wexico, I presume other halves are allowed. If there is another young one going it be nice so my missus wont feel weird with us all loling and rolling around on the floor after pissing ourselves.
    Hopefully Ill have money to lol. See what happens sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Hi all, i'm sorry to this that at short notice but reasons that can be seen in the guy jumping in river thread i'd say i'll have to give this a miss. Sully would ya mind taking my details off the announcement and people can just contact NKAY1985. If anyone pms me i'll forward it onto you Niall k? There is a chance i still might call in for one but i just dont want to be involved in meeting people in cause i dont wanna jib and leave someone down.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ziedth. wrote: »
    Hi all, i'm sorry to this that at short notice but reasons that can be seen in the guy jumping in river thread i'd say i'll have to give this a miss. Sully would ya mind taking my details off the announcement and people can just contact NKAY1985. If anyone pms me i'll forward it onto you Niall k? There is a chance i still might call in for one but i just dont want to be involved in meeting people in cause i dont wanna jib and leave someone down.

No problem dude, thanks for your helping in organising this. Hope to see you out, even if its only for the one.

Take it easy and feel free to PM if you need anything. Keep the chin up! :)

• Advertisement

Right boys and girls. Just a gentle reminder that this is happening tomorrow night; I don't being that weird guy in the pub, drinking alone all night!

We have a few people joining us a bit later on but I'll be aiming to be in Downs' for 20:30 or so. Anyone who's going for the first time, you can PM me and I'll send on my mobile number. Hope to see you there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

See you there Niall. Should be good laugh.

Just a brief bump as a reminder. :)

For anyone checking in I'm running a little bit late. Should be in by 21:00 though.

I got carry out to deliver a feed of cans last night and have shag all money now lol. have a good night lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I was just reminded of the beers by hearing you all talking about t'internet in the background of downes, enjoy!

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I was just reminded of the beers by hearing you all talking about t'internet in the background of downes, enjoy!

ha ha ha and who says internet people are nerds lol. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

ah nooooooo! and i only dying to go out tonight but nothing on and i've only just seen this now!

ah well i'll be fresh in the morning when ye're nursing ye're hangovers:cool:

Hi lads,

I was out somewhere tonight that I actually hated more then geoffs (thread to follow :)) hope ya all had a good night and I'll def organise the summer beers fairly soon to make up for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Hi lads,

I was out somewhere tonight that I actually hated more then geoffs (thread to follow :)) hope ya all had a good night and I'll def organise the summer beers fairly soon to make up for it.

intrigued to hear where exactly you could hate more than Geoffs

• Advertisement

Uuuuuuggggh. Hangover in the post. Work will not be pleasant!

I am quite tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MFZ

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I am quite tired.

Ye are young enough to cope with that ;-)

Well that was quite enjoyable, even if I hadn't planned on going to any beers. Nice meeting you all, hope you enjoyed the forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr check raise

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Well that was quite enjoyable, even if I hadn't planned on going to any beers. Nice meeting you all, hope you enjoyed the forum!

oh i enjoyed the smoking area alright. thanks for them! Good night, put some more faces to names. Alhough if the forum kept their bar open for longer nkay and odats could have been messy cos the minute they hit the forum they went on the doubles!!

also missed my tee time in the morning:(

I have to thank Al (Fajitas [no silent J :p ]) for recommending Dark Rum and Lime as a poison. Poison is quite apt as I now find myself nursing a hangover of epic proportions having gone through an entire bottle last night. To highlight my total lack of self control, it was meant to last me the week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Hi lads,

Still waiting for this intriguing thread

Still waiting for this intriguing thread

I'm a little worried cause I'm sure the chap who runs it is very well known. What harm I'll start it on my lunch

I have to thank Al (Fajitas [no silent J :p ]) for recommending Dark Rum and Lime as a poison. Poison is quite apt as I now find myself nursing a hangover of epic proportions having gone through an entire bottle last night. To highlight my total lack of self control, it was meant to last me the week!

Glad you enjoyed it. It's worth the funny look when you order it at the bar.

"Ye can't do tha'."

"Try it."

"Oh. Ooooooh."

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement