Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH by Sharpshooter

Options
  • 12-02-2010 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭

I was banned from AH for calling a collective bunch of posters "thanks whores" in a thread that I started. This term or phrase is used all the time there, (even a thread started here on the subject). I honestly think Sharpshooter took offense to earlier comments I made (not a bannable offence though) to a certain member (an ex-AH mod,), because I honestly can't think of any other reason as to why she would ban me. It's the first time I've ever being banned from a forum on boards.ie. Post No. 52 here on this thread is where she bans me. "Thanks whores", that's right. I could link you to a few hundred posts on AH where that term was used. I was going to let this go, but my ban still hasn't being lifted, so here we are...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

your ban was for two days and should be lifted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

LoLth wrote: »
    your ban was for two days and should be lifted now.

After posting this it was lifted, and I even tried to delete the post. Time to move on now. Cheers LoLth..

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hi <Ollie>,

I'm only seeing this now.

I just thought you should know that if you receive a ban it is automatically lifted by the system when the length of the ban is up.
    It's usually bang on time too.

Advertisement