Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shotshow 2010

Options
  • 12-02-2010 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭

any1 know where you can watch highlights of shotshow 2010 other then youtube or such?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 379 ✭✭Dvs

damagegt wrote: »
    any1 know where you can watch highlights of shotshow 2010 other then youtube or such?

Google,
    video of shot show 2010
    Results 1 - 10 of about 44,500,000 for video of shot show 2010. (0.30 seconds)

Dvs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

i know but there all only clips im looking for a feature length as in over an hour not just clips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭sharky0922

i know but there all only clips im looking for a feature length as in over an hour not just clips.

try this guy..nutnfancy, he did some 30-40 minutes reviews on different brands..
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nutnfancy

just what i was looking for.i think im gonna have to see this next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭sharky0922

just what i was looking for.i think im gonna have to see this next year.

who wouldn't want to?
    but you see there's bit of danger ..if you see so much equipment, you may not want to come back :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

how much are tickets i been lookin there and all i can find is that tickets are only 30 dollers is that right?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭buckasssailor

is it always in las vagas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Don't you have to be in the trade to get entry ? i believe some of the american gunshows other than the shot show are supposed to be unreal too , just a hall or community centre taken over for a day or weekend and a bring and buy type of affair happens,small traders taking stalls ,

I was looking at the surplus rifle forum and someone had posted pictures of a day out at their local show , absolutely amazing,racks of all sorts of rifles and tables literally covered with hundreds of pistols , puts the whole notion of an irish "american style gun culture" into perspective :rolleyes:.

a couple of bannas on a table and a welly toss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Comparing US gunownership to us here is like comparing a blue whale to a sardine.

ASFIK SHOT has been held in Florida as well 2years ago.ASFIK it is open to the public,but not to do sales?:confused:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

still,shot show is top for me just for innovation and new models as well as other tactical gear,im sure theres the word of **** that ud never use but just as much that ud love to take home with you

Advertisement