Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What phones emit the least radition?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Bob Z wrote: »
    But is it accurate?

Accurate? Who knows. Scaremongering? Most certainly.

From the website:
    [FONT=arial,helvetica]What many cell phone users may not know is that cell phones send electromagnetic waves into users' brains. I[/FONT]

They are trying to whip up hysteria in order to sell you a product.

I think there is only one solution for it:

tinfoil-hat.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭broin

I've never had a problem with EM radiation being fired into my brain by my phone.

I wrap the phone in tin foil, a ziploc bag, another layer of foil, another ziploc bag, and then leave it at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

A medic on RTE today said that phone radiation stops you getting Dementia.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭RustyBeanTin

radiation is glowy stuff that comes off bombs and uranium and stuff. It is an excellent example of why envioronmentalists don't know what they're talking about. These treehugging freaks seem to think that radiation is somehow bad for you, when everyone knows that it gives you super-powers.
    Radiation is like Arnold they want to pump you up!

Advertisement