Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moneybookers vs payzone

Options
  • 12-02-2010 3:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭

i was jsut wondering which of these is the best to go with? i dunno how often i will use it so have a €3.50 a month charge on inactive accounts annoys me a bit and leans me towards teh moneybookers. theres also the ulster bank one but i dunno if i want to move bank for one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

HI i used to use moneybookers back when i didnt have paypal and i found it very good, im not sure now what websites you can use it on, back when i was using it there wasnt many, i used to use it for buying games for pc and mobile, iv never heard of payzone.

Also would you not consider using paypal, its very secure, you can use it with your bank account, iv just hooked my aib acc to it, it takes 2 r 3 days for the money to transfer into your acc but its handy if you have no credit card

hope this helps

Advertisement