Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kahlua

Options
  • 12-02-2010 4:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest some good Kahlua-based cocktails? I like my White Russians but I'm eager to try something different.
    Also: I've yet to see it anywhere on sale for cheaper than ¨€21. :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Wine_Guy

less than 20 in my local, o'briens.
    I love cane-cutter:
    1 shot dark rum
    1 shot kahlua fill with coke over ice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Black Russian, Vodka, Kahlua, Coke and a spurt of Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

You can also make baby guinness, b-52 and baby irish. Go to webtender.com for good ideas and ingredients details.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 stemacker76

try bacardi ,kahlua and orange juice mixed together over ice ! guarantee it won't disappoint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

try bacardi ,kahlua and orange juice mixed together over ice ! guarantee it won't disappoint
    That sounds very intriging. Not so sure about mixing Kahlua and coke but I'd be willing to try it.

Also: Kahlua Cheesecake = GOD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

a frozen mudslide, which is ice, Kahlua, Baileys, vodka, cream and/or sometimes vanilla ice cream. Often garnished with whipped cream and drizzled with chocolate syrup or chocolate shavings. It's really more of a dessert than a drink IMO.

Where can you get Kahlua in Dublin city centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

Where can you get Kahlua in Dublin city centre?

I buy my bottles of Kahlua in the Dunnes off licence on north earl st (between the spire and talbot st) for 19.99.
    Sometimes they'll have it for a few quid cheaper (~16e) and i might get a few bottles to stock up on it. White russians would be a fav of mine!

Advertisement