Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any PS3 deals recently.

Options
  • 12-02-2010 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I've seen a good deal in Harvy Normans for 339 with controller. Anyo see anything else??

Gaz.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

IrishGaz wrote: »
    I've seen a good deal in Harvy Normans for 339 with controller. Anyo see anything else??

Gaz.

What spec Ps3 is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

It was 120gig, extra contoller, 1 free game and the selection was larger than normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭jockey#1

Anyone know of the best PS3 deals at the mo. Looked at Littlewoods they have 250gb with rachet & uncharted 2 for €369 + 10% discount = €332.10. Is this the best i can get? Would prefer Fifa instead of Rachet and shoot up game.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

In gamestop I got the 250 gig slim , with FIFA10 and Unchartered 2 ( which is amazing !! ) for ?350

• Advertisement

Kevvv wrote: »
    In gamestop I got the 250 gig slim , with FIFA10 and Unchartered 2 ( which is amazing !! ) for ?350

Thanks for that. Was this recently? If so that is just the kind of deal i am looking for. Presume it was just with one controller was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

jockey#1 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Was this recently? If so that is just the kind of deal i am looking for. Presume it was just with one controller was it?

Yeah only on the 23rd February , and yeah only the one controller .

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

Hi, Would the Amazon deal not be better if your not looking for Fifa. Any reason for not gettting of Amazon like the Warrenty, etc. Thanks Gaz.

Went to my local gamestop today. Their deal is 250gb PS3 with one controller & Heavy Rain plus any other new release for €369.99. They were willing to give me €15 off another joypad too so all in all deal would be PS3 Heavy Rain & Fifa 2010 plus 2 X controllers for €414.99. Do ye think i could haggle a bit with them or is this out of the question, say everything for €400?

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Greyian

Just after Christmas my 60gb launch model PS3 broke down, so I bought a 250gb. I got the 250gb PS3 + Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time + Need for Speed Shift (they also had Fifa 10 and Uncharted 2 as options in the offer, but I already owned both) for €349.99. Not sure if that is still available. It was the Dundrum branch, if that helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ninty

In Harvy Norman Airside today 12pm , had 2 Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition PS3 boxes for sale at €39 each, were €145 on bargain table in case anybody passing by and interested

Advertisement