Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA kit

Options
  • 12-02-2010 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi

What do ye think of

1 x Cisco 2610 Router 64Mb DRAM / 16Mb Flash IOS 12.2

1 x Cisco 2610 Router 64Mb DRAM / 16Mb Flash IOS 12.2

1 x Cisco WS-C2924C-XL-EN Switch 24 x 100Mb Ports EE IOS

1 x Cisco 2501 Router 2 x Serial Ports + Ethernet Port (AUI)

2 x Cisco WIC-1T Serial cards (For the 2610s)
    1 x DCE/DTE Cable (For Serial to Serial)

1 x Console Cable

3 x CAT5 Cables

4 x Power cables

Buy Now Price £135.00 plus shipping of 20 pounds also do I need more than 1 console cable?

Thanks
    Noel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭theone

I'm re certifying soon as well let it lapse failed a ccnp exam too late so the ccna lapsed.

It depends what sort of exam your doing are you breaking it up or just doing the one exam.If you don't have too much networking experience I'd break it up and do the icnd1 first.

That setup seems grand,just go through the objectives for the exam and see if that set up covers everything and if money is tight just get todd lammles book and get yourself a simulator but nothing beats hands on practice so if you have the money then get the routers.

ps. you only need one console cable just get a cheap 2500 router to act as an access server.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 muscle

Advertisement