Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone here looking forward Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing?

• 12-02-2010 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

To me this could be the Mariokart that us xbox folk have been waiting for! I played the demo and was surprised how good it was. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Played the demo and couldn't even be bothered completing a lap. Think I'll stick with Mario Kart, thanks...

wtf does Sonic need a car for anyway?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Yeah I don't think I bothered finishing the race in the demo either. Wasn't impressed by it at all. Will be skipping it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

Thought it was quite good actually, fun in 2 player, how its supposed to be played! Is it going to be a full price title?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Yes, got the demo and I loved it, big Mario Kart clone but it is quite fun. Trying to convince mates to get it 8 player online. I wasn't expecting much until I played the demo.

Also the avatar capablity is pretty nice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement