Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines in Tralee

Options
  • 12-02-2010 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Read through the charter and hope this will be okay to post.

I'm heading to Tralee today and looking for some nice relaxed pubs, traditional but mainly non scumbag places (Have daytime things sorted out:))

The Things to Do in Tralee thread, although nice and pretty seemed to have a lot of conversation and was kind of difficult to sift through if you're a visitor like myself and haven't been following the thread.

Can anyone recommend some places for me?

Cheers in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Hiya,

Sean Og's and Bailey's Corner are two lovely pubs, nice and traditional with good music and a good crowd, I haven't been in Sean Og's in a while (which I intend to remedy next weekend!) but I was in Bailey's Corner a few weeks back and it was mobbed, great atmosphere. There are some great musicians in Tralee, a guy and his guitar kinda thing but some are very good, perfect music for a relaxing Valentine's Weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Roundys Bar Traffic Light party this Saturday night (NO DISCO) with music by Kevin O'Sullivan...Feb 13th to celebrate Valentines weekend. You get a sticker on the way in. If you wear a red sticker, it means your off limits. If you wear Orange, your open to suggestion, if you wear a green sticker, it means your single!!!!! game on, Tony will be handing out the stickers

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭pfishfood

Yeah all of the above are good places. The greyhound isnt too bad either for people of the 30+ bracket

Advertisement