Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi fare Tramore to Waterford

• 12-02-2010 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Any idea lads how much for a Taxi from Tramore to Waterford on a Sat night? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

€20 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Bhoy1967

AdMMM wrote: »
    €20 :)
    Thanks, was thinking about that but often got a taxi from town to elsewhere in the city that would cost me about €12. No consistency there is there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

Can cost between 20-25 depending on what part of the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Bhoy1967

sorrywhat wrote: »
    Can cost between 20-25 depending on what part of the city.

Thanks, that's actually not too bad was expecting over the 30 mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

i pay €50 out to the other side of kilmacthomas. It comes to about 45 but i always just throw the €50. That seems to be better price then tramore going on time taken.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Its usually €20 from Waterford to Tramore but thats to the roundabout coming into town, if you're going to the top of the town, Newtown, could be as high as €30 depending on the route taken.

Tox

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Its usually €20 from Waterford to Tramore but thats to the roundabout coming into town, if you're going to the top of the town, Newtown, could be as high as €30 depending on the route taken.

Tox

Got a taxi up that way and at the very most iv paid is 25euro.

Get yourself a Hackney tbh.

Advertisement