Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quad sprayer wanted

• 12-02-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Anyone have any views on the best value in a quad sprayer.

boom and lance also wanted

is it possible to get one with a vac pump..

let me know what ye think

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

got that gear on ebay.co.uk last year from some welsh crowd,cheap enough anyway, shipped it over no bother, lance is handy, boom is ok too but you would be filling the fecking thing all day i find

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭dar31

have had logic and quad x sprayers no real difference between them, comes down to price. both had normal shaped tank 60l. a bit of a nuince when changing sprays, as hard to get last 10l out, as well as on hilly ground as the liquid moves from side to side and pipe cant suck it up. best to get tank that sits down along mudguards if you have a lot of hilly ground. haven't used one though.
    don't get front mounted tank as it will kill your arms after 10 min with steering.
    if the tank is to big it just makes the quad to hard to control. have the 60l on a honda 420 wouldn't get a bigger tank for it.
    the lancer on most sprayers are pretty much useless for large amounts of spot spraying. we bought a hardi sprayer gun, not cheap though, it will spray accurately over 10ft from quad seat and wont leave a drip or trail after shouting
    the type of quad also makes a lot of difference to the comfort when spot spraying. if your able to switch between 2 and 4wd makes the steering very easy. manual shift is better then electric as it leaves hands free for gun and throttle, autos are useless as not enough gears and not enough control over speed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Figerty

I bought from Nothern tool two years ago for the Massey 35. I found them great to deal with and they have a fine catalog on line.

Search for Nothern Tool UK.

I saved about €400 on the advertised prices in the farm and plant was about €1200 for the same fimco sprayer.

Advertisement