Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle trailers to carry kids -help!

Options
  • 12-02-2010 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Charlesland/Greystones residents
    Can anyone help me? I'm sure I've seen people cycling along our lovely wide cycle paths towing behind them those covered bike trailers with the flags to carry children. If you have one can you reply or PM me please?
    I've looked many places to try and find where I can get one, but no luck. I've looked through all the old threads on Boards.ie, and while helpful, don't give me the specific info I need. More to the point I'd love to call over to someone in Charlesland/Greystones who actually has one to see how they would work. My baby is 8 months old and I need to get out cycling (just easy local cycling up to Shoreline etc) because I've developed arthritis in my feet and have been told not to go for walks, but cycling is ok. Please help- I'm desperate for some fresh air!
    Thanks
    Muncles

Comments

Advertisement