Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beagle wanted

Options
  • 12-02-2010 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I would love a Beagle or Beagle/cross but can't find one in any of the shelters, I check all the dog rescue sites regularly but the poor ole beagle doesn't pop up too often,

I can't afford to purchase a purebred pup (not sure if I'd even want a purebred tbh!)

I don't mind if the dog is up to middle aged (at least I won't have to train him) so if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

Great thanks, I was only on their site on Wednesday and she wasn't there! I'll give them a shout.

ah good hope it works out she looks lovely. pics of course if you get her!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gillabong

Just had a quick look at her there she is gorgeous. We have a 1 year old Beagle and he is such a good dog. Hope you get her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Beagles and crosses come into rescues all the time especially pups! you need to just check all the sites....pm me if you need a hand looking or need names of sites to view.....:D

• Advertisement

hey I was up in ashton this morning, brought this girl for a walk for you so I could report back!

she is a very sweet dog, hyper a lot of energy and just mad to go for a run. she was barking a bit in the cage but I think beagles are typically barkers.

overall a very nice gentle dog, good coat, healthy.

are you gonna go for a look?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pokergraduate

I love beagles :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

Ash animal rescue in wicklow have a few or did the last time I was there. Why not give them a call to find out.

Their website seems to be down at the moment but the phone number is 059 6473396.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭DannyKing

Anyone know any breeders of beagles in or around galway?

Advertisement