Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish online running store www.sub4.ie

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sb4

Hi Raven Runner,

The sub4 site is fine and online. We have checked and its up and working fine in the following browsers. Our hosting account is live with no issues.

IE7
    IE8
    IE9
    IE10

Maybe you just have an issue with your PC/Laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

FYI: I can't access your website using Google Chrome as my browser. Norton antivirus is blocking www.sub4.ie giving a high severity alert - web attack: mass injection website.

Using Firefox I can access the site however I'm still getting similar warnings from Norton 

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

donnacha wrote: »
    FYI: I can't access your website using Google Chrome as my browser. Norton antivirus is blocking www.sub4.ie giving a high severity alert - web attack: mass injection website.

Using Firefox I can access the site however I'm still getting similar warnings from Norton 

Working fine on Chrome for me:
    Version 24.0.1312.52

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

sb4 wrote: »
    Hi Raven Runner,

The sub4 site is fine and online. We have checked and its up and working fine in the following browsers. Our hosting account is live with no issues.

IE7
    IE8
    IE9
    IE10

Maybe you just have an issue with your PC/Laptop

You can use http://browsershots.org/ to test on multiple browsers and platforms as they all run on vmware images and upload the screenshots so you can see if there is something up.

BTW you should test the browser based on which ones are most popular.
    http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp for up-to-date stats on this.

Chrome, Firefox, IE being the order of importance based on market share.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

I can access the site (in Chrome), but Symantec is giving the same 'mass injection website' warning

• Advertisement
Advertisement