Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish grinds/classes in Cork

Options
  • 12-02-2010 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi everyone, my name is Desiree, I am from Sevilla (Spain) and I live in Cork.

I give private Spanish lessons for any level, it doesn't matter if you are a beginner, know some Spanish but still are not able to express yourself fluently in this language or want to pass your Junior/Leaving cert.

Individual or reduced groups. References available.

Just post your reply here and I will contact you.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lilciak

hi, i am interested, but depends on the price :) can u email me with some information? i am beginner, i know just a few words in spanish, but really motivated to learn to speak fluently.
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Desiree

Hi, I charge 25€ per lesson if you have one lesson a week and 20€ per lesson if you have two or more.

I am based in Rochestown area and my phone number is 0851627628, if you would like to contact me.

The method I use is mainly conversational, and you will find yourself talking Spanish since the very first lesson.

Looking forward to talk to you.

Best regards,

Dèsirée Castro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ZiggyZag

Hola!
    I would also like to learn spanish, Just back from a course in Cadiz, but have so much more to learn. My hours of work are all over the place though, would this be a problem with scheduling classes?

Hola, como estás?

You are so lucky to have spent time in Cádiz, I love that place and its people. I am from Seville, very nearby.

There is no problem at all with your schedule, I have other students in the same situation and we are able to work something out every week, as my own schedule is very flexible.

Just give me a call (mi number is 0851627628) or give me yours and I'll give you a call, whatever suits you.

Looking forward to speak in Spanish with you!

Best regards,

Dèsirée Castro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ZiggyZag

Hola,

I contacted you about 2 months ago about lessons, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, work was a little crazy over Christmas. How long is a lesson?

Thanks,
    Bronagh

• Advertisement

Hi Bronagh,

It is lovely to hear from you again. My lessons are 60 minutes long. I hope to hear fro
    you soon!

Best regards,

Dèsirée

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 taximus

Are you still in Cork? I sent you a text message...was wondering i you received it?

Advertisement