Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anywhere selling the original Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter?

• 12-02-2010 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Wanted to pick one of these up. They had them advertised in GameStop for €45 next to all the other accessories, and I went up to the counter to buy it. Guy said they don't stock them anymore, only the new wireless N adapter, which I thought was pretty ****ing stupid. Why keep it there if you don't stock it?

Anyway, looking to head into town today to buy one. I don't need a wireless N one since I don't want to stream HD movies, and my wireless router downstairs is a G.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

The N functionality is backwards compatible, so it will work with your existing network.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

MarkR wrote: »
    The N functionality is backwards compatible, so it will work with your existing network.

I know that but I can't afford that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭raheny red

Tesco's Clare Hall where they are dearer than the newer version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I thought I saw them in Game in Blanch this morning but I could be wrong. I know they had the new one on special 65 quid when you baught somthing else in the shop. just but some cheap footie game for 3 quid and you will get them both for 68.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Myself and house mate got a couple in Harvey Norman there 3 or 4 weeks ago for 39.99 each :)

Not sure if they still have the half price accessories deal going though.

Edit : I recall Game in dundrum at xmas selling the N version for 40 when you traded in the old one, cheeky so and so's

• Advertisement

• I have one I have been trying to sell for the last month on adverts if you want it!!

Advertisement