Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS - Trek Madone 5.9

• 12-02-2010 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Right folks decided to flog my road bike seeing as i'm not using it enough.

Bike specification is as follows.

Trek Madone 5.9 (model year is 2005 as far as i know) Size is 52cm (i think, need to measure it. I'll confirm this later)

Frame - Trek OCLV 110 Carbon Fibre
    Forks - Bontrager Race x lite Carbon Fibre
    Wheels - Bontrager Race xxx lite
    Tyres - IRC redstorm 700x23c
    Chainset - Shimano Dura Ace
    Rear Mech - Shimano Dura Ace
    Front Mech - Shimano Dura Ace
    Shifters - Shimano Dura Ace STI
    Cassette - Shimano Dura Ace
    Brakes - Shimano Dura Ace
    Headset - Cane Creek S6
    Seat post - Ambrosio X Carbo Carbon Fibre
    Saddle - Selle San Marco Ponza
    Stem - Pro Pilot
    Handlebars - Pro Pilot Anatomic
    Pedals - Shimano SPD (mtb pair i fitted so as not to need another pair of shoes)
    Computer - Cateye Strada Wireless

Bike has the usual scratches of a bike of it's age but it was owned by a bike shop owners wife before i got it. So it's not been ridden hard & was meticulously maintained. I've only done about 7-800km on it since i got it 2 years ago. So mechanically it's in perfect condition. Factory weight was as far as i'm aware UCI limit of 16 pounds. In it's present guise with the mtb pedals on it, it's weighing in at about 17 pounds. So light as you like. Basically it's Trek's highest spec road bike from a number of years ago & it runs like a dream & is light & fast as you like.

€1,000.00

Mostly a mountainbiker hence why i'm selling it. I know i'm not that well known round these parts but I'm pretty well known over on mtbireland.com if anyone needs to know anything about me ask over there. I'm located in Dundrum in Dublin. If you'd like to arrange to see the bike either reply back here or drop me a PM.

PS I'll post some photos as soon as i can figure out how to connect my new phone to the internet.

Comments

Advertisement