Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband options in Killarney

• 12-02-2010 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am about to move from Dublin down to Killarney at the end of this month and was just wondering what my broadband options are down in Killarney. I work from home and a reliable broadband connection is an absolute requirement.

Please can anyone in the know suggest a suitable provider that I can contact to have setup for the beginning of March.

Any tips/suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭kfk

Asgaroth wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am about to move from Dublin down to Killarney at the end of this month and was just wondering what my broadband options are down in Killarney. I work from home and a reliable broadband connection is an absolute requirement.

Please can anyone in the know suggest a suitable provider that I can contact to have setup for the beginning of March.

Any tips/suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks

I was just about to post a tread on the same topic! Anyone with any suggestions on broadband in Killarney town.
    TIA
    KFK

Advertisement