Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club V @ The Riverfront Virginia

Options
  • 12-02-2010 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

So finally people over the age have the option of going out in Virginia again , well if we are to believe that the new club opening in the Riverfront Hotel is to stick to a strict over 21 policy.

Im pretty happy to be honest. The manor is a hole and is only frequented by those under the age of 18. And trying to get a taxi home from Cavan at the weekend is an absolute nighmare.

Unfortunately I wont be home this weekend to check it out but if anyone is there, let us know what its like.

Here is their facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/board.php?uid=447562740061

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Manor seems to be raking in cash. Ws there last night and there was no space to move, packed to the walls. Didnt seem to be many under 18s either.

Was **** though, way too full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 misslily

DB10 wrote: »
    Manor seems to be raking in cash. Ws there last night and there was no space to move, packed to the walls. Didnt seem to be many under 18s either.

Was **** though, way too full.

The Manor clean up on their nights. They are working a serious well oiled machine in that club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 misslily

Only word I have gotten back so far is that apparently doors closed at roughly 1am last night as it was full to capacity. so seems like the new place went down very successfullly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rita_123

Yes i went to the club on sat night, the club was really trendy and i loved the decor , very elegant.
    The place was packed but that is to be expected on an opening night. There was a mixed crowd and all seemed to be over 21.
    I was in early and the staff where really nice and the music was good.....get rid of the slow sets thou !!!
    Looking forward to heading back this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

how is club v going now that its open a few months? am thinking of heading there some saturday night.......

• Advertisement
Advertisement