Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards night in : monday madness 15th feb

• 12-02-2010 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

right last monday seemed to be a good night go get a few of us on so ill get the ball rolling on this monday. Posting a poll to see what intrests peeps and yes i put COD in this time.. Thinking about 20:30 on monday.

And monday night game will be? 27 votes

COD
    0% 0 votes
    L4D
    59% 16 votes
    GOW
    11% 3 votes
    Halo
    11% 3 votes
    Peggle party or a 1v100 kinda thing....
    18% 5 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Momday madness? :D sounds like an xbox live parents night..lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

right last monday seemed to be a good night go get a few of us on so ill get the ball rolling on this monday. Posting a poll to see what intrests peeps and yes i put COD in this time.. Thinking about 20:30 on monday.

which COD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Wow at the moment. According to the poll there will be 14 playing.
    Should be fun:confused::confused:
    I'm in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

i might be able get on tonight, il try my best so add me if you want
    GT:jwallace007

EDIT: sorry but does someone host a party then invite me. is that how it works?? thats if i manage to get on at all tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

dunworth1 wrote: »
    which COD

Judging by how many have voterd for cod I would say all of them. I leave the versions of the games blank to leave it open and to be discussed in the thread or in the party on the night. Uasually COD 4 has the mose proponents but there could be some COD 6 going on judging by the numbers we have for tonight. Should be a good one.

Me im easy ill go where ever im needed for a fit COD 4, COD 6 or halo.
    Its looking like we may have 3 or more parties to set up for tonight.
    So does any one want to take the lead and host a COD 4, COD 6 or Halo party?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I traded in MW2 last week so I won't be around tonight anyway. Our internet's dodgy as it is so probably for the best!

Judging by how many have voterd for cod I would say all of them. I leave the versions of the games blank to leave it open and to be discussed in the thread or in the party on the night. Uasually COD 4 has the mose proponents but there could be some COD 6 going on judging by the numbers we have for tonight. Should be a good one.

Me im easy ill go where ever im needed for a fit COD 4, COD 6 or halo.
    Its looking like we may have 3 or more parties to set up for tonight.
    So does any one want to take the lead and host a COD 4, COD 6 or Halo party?

Let's see how many actual turn up first and we can take it from there.
    Have MW1 MW2 Halo3 and L4D so if needed i could probably host one.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Stevokenevo

Will definitely be on for some MW2 action tonight

Gamertag: RundownOrphan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Interested in this but may be a little inexpierenced at MW2, only at level 3 or 4.

May be a long night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 TheCapedCrusade

I have mw2, L4D2, halo, I haven't got world at war though.

GT: TheCapedCrusade

I'll be on whenever lads

• Advertisement

i have MW1 dont have MW2
    i have halo wars as well

add me if you want GT: Dunworth1

adrian522 wrote: »
    Interested in this but may be a little inexpierenced at MW2, only at level 3 or 4.

May be a long night...

Well I wouldent let that stop you.
    We all had to start some where. Im only level 24 or that and I dont care.

CableGuy You may be right we will all just wait till tonight meet up in a party and break off from there if need be.
    we have 23 votes if all 23 show up it will be a multi party thing for sure.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Doubt I'll actually be on tonight. :(

Might be an idea to make the next poll public so that we can see who is just clicking the polls becasue they like pressing buttons, but never actually join the parties. ;)

Good point Rob. Will do it for next one. If its me making the post, id say slugs will be back soon with his nice shiny drive.

Right well any who bothered to post is showing some intrest so I have added you all as buddies just now. I wont show up as being on line as i did it all over the web. Ill be on tonight from about 8:15 we will not start any thing till after 8:30 give peeps time to show up, I know how complicated RL can be, ive been in RL myself onece, never again....

robinph wrote: »
    Doubt I'll actually be on tonight. :(

Might be an idea to make the next poll public so that we can see who is just clicking the polls becasue they like pressing buttons, but never actually join the parties. ;)

Is that cos there's no love for GOW in the poll.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Ok, my GT is adro76

I'll play MW or MW2...

lol Funny I did notice that but said nothing. AH perhaps its them olympics claiming him.....

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bears

ill play mw2

gt AndyOB78

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I'm quite prepared to play games other than GOW, honest. ;)
    lol Funny I did notice that but said nothing. AH perhaps its them olympics claiming him.....

Yep, mens downhill is on tonight and there is an Irish lad going in the 15k cross country as well. I think there is some snowboard cross on as well which is bound to be good to watch. I've a busy schedule of tv to watch.

Edit: And that 1 vote for GOW wasn't me if you were wondering, I didn't vote this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

Apologies everyone, I'm not goin to make it tonight, something has come up, I might make it later but it's doubtfull

• Advertisement

ill send out mass party invites at about 20:20 and we get the ball rolling its looking like it could be COD6 and perhaps another COD4 party if its called for.

ill send out mass party invites at about 20:20 and we get the ball rolling its looking like it could be COD6 and perhaps another COD4 party if its called for.

i only have COD4

so my vote goes for that

sorry dude we only had 8 turn up and 7 of em wanted COD MW2. perhaps next time we will set up a MW1 night.

sorry dude we only had 8 turn up and 7 of em wanted COD MW2. perhaps next time we will set up a MW1 night.

dont worry about it

maybe by then i might have MW2 :D

Any way thanks to all who showed up last night. We had about 8 or 9 players show up, not quite what the poll sugested we had but good enough for some decent games of MW2. With peeps having problems with connections and disks we only managed some 3v3 HQ games but they were a good laugh and I enjoyed the pubby bashing we did afterwards.

Heres to the next one....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Ah crap, forgot about this :o

AH no worries, im sure we will do it again soon.

sorry i didnt show guys i fell asleep, been long week in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭#Daniel

Slightly off topic but are there any Fifa 10 boards leagues? Would be good fun having a mini league night or something

• Advertisement

#Daniel wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but are there any Fifa 10 boards leagues? Would be good fun having a mini league night or something

that would be fun. would make me want to play it again.

Advertisement