Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caterers to supply pancakes to an office

Options
  • 12-02-2010 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

I am looking for caterers in Galway to supply pancakes to an office for Pancake Tuesday. We did this last year and used Goyas. Unfortunately Goyas have decided to increase their prices from €1 per portion last year to €1.95 and this means we cannot get the required number for our budget. Any suggestions as to where else might do these.

Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭swe_fi

How many pancakes are we talking?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

150-200 depending on price.

I'll do it.

Unrelated question: How do you make pancakes?

I'll do it.

Unrelated question: How do you make pancakes?

Thanks for the offer, but no!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ring Mr Waffle? on Middle street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭swe_fi

Kaskade>>> I can ask a few contacts (caterers), cant guarantee anything but can you tell me this:
    - Is it just for a hot tray of pancakes (do you have cutlery + plates or do you need that)
    - Do you want jam / cream and stuff as well?
    - Anything else that you usually get?
    Just so i can get a total price for what you want

swe_fi wrote: »
    Kaskade>>> I can ask a few contacts (caterers), cant guarantee anything but can you tell me this:
    - Is it just for a hot tray of pancakes (do you have cutlery + plates or do you need that)
    - Do you want jam / cream and stuff as well?
    - Anything else that you usually get?
    Just so i can get a total price for what you want

Dont need cutlery, Jam, cream, lemon, sugar, maple, syrup, fruit etc would be great.

Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

www.cmcatering.net are good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I'll do it, professional Chef, 7 years experience, just need to find the space to cook them all... hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Thats a brilliant idea OP, wish my workplace would do that for us, mmmm pancakes!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭legatti

well pancakes cant help, but whats the company, i would love to work for a company who treats its staff so well, and in times of recession too:)

Advertisement