Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good GP in Midleton

Options
  • 12-02-2010 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

As the title says :)

Preferably female, but I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanking y'all kindly....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

There is a good female GP in the Carrigtwohill medical centre - don't know her name though.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pat McGhee

murphym7 wrote: »
    There is a good female GP in the Carrigtwohill medical centre - don't know her name though.

Thanks for that. I'll look her up on goldenpages.

Cheers! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 noelle.cork

Dr. Annette Daly, Midleton Medi-Centre, St. Mary's Rd. Been going to her for years she's lovely and a good doctor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭....shell....

dr hutch is in the same place as dr daly aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭TomasH

Evelyn McGrath and Barbara Dundron, both in the Coach House surgery behind Owenacurra pharmacy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Pixie4

I used to go to Dr Dundon in the Coach House Surgery-a couple of weeks ago I got very sick and needed an emergency appointment. When I went into the surgery, I was told as I didn't have an appointment, I would have to wait..and a timeframe could not be given. I left there in some distress and went to the Medi Centre where Dr Annette Daly practises. The receptionist could see that I was quite ill so after just 5 minutes in the waiting room, the nurse took me to her room and the doctor attended to me there. They were so kind and understanding and I would highly recommend them. I will not be returning to Dr Dundon again.

Advertisement