Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The fcuking freezing thread

Options
  • 12-02-2010 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82,918 ✭✭✭✭

Temps have dropped 4 degrees in the last hour here, theres a giant Winter storm system headed my way and I might see some white stuff :pac:

Which is all I can say for anyone else who is currently snowed in under several feet of the stuff a few states up.

Brrr! I am under-dressed!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

17C in Newport Beach, with white poofy clouds in a blue sunny sky at this moment in time (10.33 PST). :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

jayus and I thouhgt we had it cold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Dallas had snow today :eek: It's currently 6C in Houston but 73% humidity which makes it feel even colder.

I don't like this because:
    1. My house is not designed for the cold
    2. All my warm jumpers are in my parents' attic in Ireland
    3. I do my swim training in an outdoor pool @ 6am, it was a bitterly chilly dash to the dressing room this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Warm and wet up here in Seattle. very unusall. The warmth is anyway, its suposed to be in the 50's again today as it has been for the last month.

And the olympics opening ceremony is this evening in Vancouver. Apparently they've been helicoptering in snow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

-11C in central Illinois right now, daytime highs have been hovering around -5. Some flurries expected over the weekend I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,918 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

we got a few inches last night. I made a snowman and some blurry pictures \:pac:/

attachment.php?attachmentid=105108&stc=1&d=1266091276

Advertisement