Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-it Art - Positive Post-its Project...

Options
  • 12-02-2010 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi,

I've recently discovered the wonderful world of post-it art and decided to start a lil project of my own.

The basic idea is to write/draw something positive/inspiring/uplifting/encouraging/thought-provoking/funny/random on your favourite shade of post-it and then leave it anonymously somewhere in public for somebody else to find.

The idea is to spread a lil joy one post-it at a time.

I set up a facebook page for the project so if you wanna take part/show your support you might take a look...:)

Positive Post-its

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer somebody else up" - Mark Twain
    4351647904_c852a733d1.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ROMARHEATING

Thats a really nice idea, became ur fan on FB...

Thanks for sharing....

Just did one in work myself and left it in the loo :) I don't have a very good imagination as to where to leave these.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Ambersky

Nice idea. I like the quote as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 foofee

Thats a really nice idea, became ur fan on FB...

Thanks for sharing....

Just did one in work myself and left it in the loo :) I don't have a very good imagination as to where to leave these.....

Oooh yay! Yeah the loo is actually one of the easiest and most effective dropping places! There's a bunch of ideas on the facebook page in the discussions...you can pretty much plonk 'em anywhere you feel you can get away with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

This is amazing, I am absolutely loving this idea. Fanned on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

ive been thinking about this for ages and now im definitely gona leave some around town :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement