Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eat Halo:Reach Vid Doc

Options
  • 12-02-2010 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

7 mins of yum yums

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Even though I have only played 1 Halo game (Halo:CE on PC) that does look damn nice.

If they can make the combat as gorgeous as the visuals I'm sold......but with about 50 odd characters fighting it out there could be some great moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

looks so so nice. The DMR seems class aswell,,, cant wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

nom nom nom!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Can't wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

With Halo 3 remaining so popular and getting DLC etc. and with ODST I tend to forget this is Bungies first big AAA game since Halo 3 in 2007 (ODST was big, but was only an expansion using Halo 3 assets) and this vidoc has raised my anticiaption for it big time.

One sour point, you do see one of the bungie guys working on a Brute model :/ I hate brutes, they're not interesting or as fun to fight against as Elites are so I was hoping we had seen the back of them altogether.

Especially since they're not in Halo 1 and this is a prequel, I would have assumed it was only the Elites who attacked Reach and the Brutes were elsewhere. I suppose they could work well as sort of boss character types, chieftans were about the only decent brutes to fight against.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Should be good...heres hoping going back to HALO from COD will be seamless!

tango dow.... I mean killing spree!!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

That looks pretty good! Looking forward to it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Mark92

robby^5 wrote: »
    With Halo 3 remaining so popular and getting DLC etc. and with ODST I tend to forget this is Bungies first big AAA game since Halo 3 in 2007 (ODST was big, but was only an expansion using Halo 3 assets) and this vidoc has raised my anticiaption for it big time.

One sour point, you do see one of the bungie guys working on a Brute model :/ I hate brutes, they're not interesting or as fun to fight against as Elites are so I was hoping we had seen the back of them altogether.

Especially since they're not in Halo 1 and this is a prequel, I would have assumed it was only the Elites who attacked Reach and the Brutes were elsewhere. I suppose they could work well as sort of boss character types, chieftans were about the only decent brutes to fight against.

I think it was more the brute AI rather than the brutes themselves. If the brutes had the AI of an Elite then theyd be fun to fight.

Advertisement