Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Positive Post-its - a simple & fun project! (Mod warning - post #4)

• 12-02-2010 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

4351768584_5d0c2f10b5.jpg

Hi everyone,

I've recently started a lil art/social project/experiment that I hope will spread a lil love/joy/good vibes etc...

It's called Positive Post-its and its a simple concept - just write/draw something positive / hopeful / funny / uplifting / thoughtful / philosophical / encouraging / thought-provoking / random etc onto your favourite shade of Post-it and leave it somewhere for somebody else to come accross and read - but be careful never to reveal yourself.

If you try and get away with this once then you might find it a lil addictive...there's a certain mini thrill involved in not knowing who will find your message if anyone.

Will they like it?
    Will they think it's silly?
    Will it fall off and never be seen?

You should never know the answer to these questions...just keep posting whenever the urge finds you and the circumstances suit!

I'm also encouraging people to take pics of their post-its and submit them to the fan photos album on our facebook page.

If this sounds like something you or anyone you know might be interested in then please feel free to take part / spread the word / join us on facebook.

4350985275_cc026385dc_m.jpg

Thanks xo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Great idea dude, I'm in!

Oh, and you're my hero too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭Kelda09

Fab idea, I love it!! Cant wait to start, Im going to buy heart shaped post-it's in the brightest colours I can find, :).
    Im sure you've heard about it already, but just in case you havent, look up post-secret. Its where people write some of their secrets on a postcard anonymously and leave them in random places for people to find or send them in to postsecret. It's taken off in a big way. Im not explaining it very well but its very interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

OP: This is the second thread you've started on this topic - please do not start any others.

• I've deleted your facebook group link from a different thread.
    • The Charter has been amended regarding the posting of links to facebook groups.

Let's Keep all the cRaZy post-it loving antics in here.

post_it.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

post_it_car.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 foofee

Oops my bad - I'm just a bit over excited about the whole thing!! :o

• Advertisement

Kelda09 wrote: »
    Fab idea, I love it!! Cant wait to start, Im going to buy heart shaped post-it's in the brightest colours I can find, :).
    Im sure you've heard about it already, but just in case you havent, look up post-secret. Its where people write some of their secrets on a postcard anonymously and leave them in random places for people to find or send them in to postsecret. It's taken off in a big way. Im not explaining it very well but its very interesting.
    Oh yeah I love it! I have the PostSecret book - and I often flick through copies in bookshops in case anybody has slipped one into the book - which apparently happens fairly often. No luck yet though!

Umm...I hope it's ok to mention this but there's an actual proper site up now if ye wanna use that as your main port of call / reference to use on actual post-its or whatever :D

Positive Post-its - Website

55d47bfbee17bf3d_postit.xlarge.jpg

Advertisement