Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sahaj Marg

Options
  • 12-02-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey,
    i was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this meditation group called sahaj marg, i have joined it recently and i just happened to be on the internet one night and i noticed a lot of websites saying that it was a cult group and that the master chariji was a convicted criminal and he was involved in real estate and that they where brainwashing people in to doing free labour.... is this true?..... i know ya cant believe everything you read on the internet and as well as that ya also have to look at the motive behind why these people write these things.

one thing i can say about it is that everyone very nice there and the sense of community is great but i was annoyed about what i seen and i was just wondering has anyone else ever been in this group before or know anyone who might have heard anything as they are in this country now for 20 years.

so if somone could let me know somthing i would be grateful thanks?? :)

Advertisement