Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedward To Play The Forum!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

kittymiss wrote: »
    therre gonna be mega stars,catch them when you can...

And to think I gave you the credit of replying to you on the other thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

How long are they on stage for, 20 minutes:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

promised our daugther we'd bring her as her dad has to miss her communion as he's travelling to Canada the day she's making it. was on the site at 9.10am this morning and tickets sold out:(

anyone got any spare tickets? long shot i know but though i'd ask anyway:)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭edgy

I was on the Forum website before 9.00am before they even went on sale and as soon as they went on sale it showed up straight away as being sold out! :mad:

Did anyone get tickets online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

My gf got them online from ticketmaster without a problem

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

snuggles09 wrote: »
    promised our daugther we'd bring her as her dad has to miss her communion as he's travelling to Canada the day she's making it. was on the site at 9.10am this morning and tickets sold out:(

anyone got any spare tickets? long shot i know but though i'd ask anyway:)

Go to Cork?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Sold out up here too i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Ziedth. wrote: »
    Sold out up here too i think.

Oh right, my friend couldn't get Waterford tickets, but she got Cork tickets, so I figured there may be some leftover. Tout's already have the tickets on ebay, €150 for 2. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Even yer man that sings chocolate rain has more talent than Jedward.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

edgy wrote: »
    I was on the Forum website before 9.00am before they even went on sale and as soon as they went on sale it showed up straight away as being sold out! :mad:

Did anyone get tickets online?

Same boat. I was on the ticketmaster website before 9am, I have 2 accounts and had the 2 refreshing.. as soon as they showed up and I had typed in that virus thing they were sold out :( Didnt think of going to the forum website until about 9:10 and they were showing as sold out there as well.

How is it the touts always manage to get there first?? on ebay at the mo, loads going for the dublin gigs €200 for 2..they should be ashamed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

who cares? we all have nieces, nephews and cousins who love them. hopefully a few more dates will get added.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

This is true, I would pay him the money before I would go to a Jizward gig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

first time i seen him i was scared. He is strange. Some legend.
    Good to see the two twats sold out the palce. I hate them but it is good for the forum. Hope ye find tixckets somehow lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

I'll go if Vanilla Ice is there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I suppose Jedward, One Republic and Calvin Harris are quite high-profile for a venue like The Forum. I just wish they'd get someone high-profile that's actually decent!

But fair play to them. I'm sure they'll make a lot of money and make a lot of 12 year old girls happy.

Ill prob get some abuse for this but Chipmunk are playin there aswell, got my tix as soon as they went on. granted they only have three songs or so but their decent enough. Be a while before you see RATM in the forum or somethin:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Get the Chocolate Rain guy there and it will be a super night

Advertisement