Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco Lite Network Problems .

• 12-02-2010 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey .

I Got a Samsung Tocco Lite on Monday , and last night installed the updated firmware which i found ont this forum ( mainly to get rid of that annoying Apprentice Screensaver ) . It did the job , but now my internet won't work and i can't get extra widgets etc .

When i click on anything associated with the web , i get a message of

' Enter Connection Settings for Network Services ' .

There is also a notice of ' Network Settigns Must Be Defined ' but i have no idea how to fix it ? any help ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Not sure about your phone but on the Ultra it's

Menu > settings > Network settings > connections

Settings are here -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=106942

Also check your operators website, they will tell you what settings you need and how to enter them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bobbydinho80

Thanks a lot mate . Really appreciate it !

I haven't got a clue what to do with the figures etc. so just followed the steps to the official meteor site and they've sent me some configuration texts . Cheers

Advertisement