Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JEDWARD TOUR!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I can't wait :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Said it before and I'll say it again, that website is a masterpiece in graphic design, well done Mark (And Conor, whatever your username is, I know you stalk boards :p)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Fad wrote: »
    Said it before and I'll say it again, that website is a masterpiece in graphic design, well done Mark (And Conor, whatever your username is, I know you stalk boards :p)

It's genuinely one of my favourite things I've done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

cian1500ww wrote: »
    I think a meetup would be a great idea, I'll bring the pitchforks and can someone else bring some burning, wooden torches ?? :rolleyes:

Nah... a rifle will do. ;)

Note: Don't click on Walsho's link if you have epilepsy or a phobia of flashing colours. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

cian1500ww wrote: »
    I think a meetup would be a great idea, I'll bring the pitchforks and can someone else bring some burning, wooden torches ?? :rolleyes:

I approve the use of weapons

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

deise_girl wrote: »
    A Wednesday, yeh perfect day for it >.<
    I shall do everything possible to go though... wait'll ya see it will be over 18's or something =/

Nobody over 18 would be seen dead at their 'concert'.

btard wrote: »

Very true point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Not true, I know 18 years old who do not think they are total cringes :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭RibenaHead

Wonder how many corpses go to concerts...

...or is it that people die from the sheer horror of the experience?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LaLa999

unknown13 wrote: »
    Very true point

im 18 and im going!!:D:D:D

all of ye who are saying **** about them are just jealous that ye dont have the balls to get up in front of ppl and be urselves!:mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

LaLa999 wrote: »

all of ye who are saying **** about them are just jealous that ye dont have the balls to get up in front of ppl and be urselves!:mad::mad:

I'm not jealous. They're just shít.

LaLa999 wrote: »

Why would I be jealous of two talentless muppets being embarrassed on live TV in the UK and Ireland with a combined population over 70 million

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I think Im going! :D
    My sister is going with her friends so she's gonna bring me... Well I have to ask my parents first but Ill get around to that!
    For now Yahhhh!!! :D:D:D

I really hope all this Jedward stuff dies down in the next while. It's becoming unbearable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

They're number 1 in the charts now. it makes me despair for humanity, really it does.

2nd in Ireland, 12th in Uk....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Oh right, sorry. Last I heard they were number 1, that was Saturday though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Charts shmarts. The only people buying singles are teenyboppers anyway. Humanity illegally downloads albums!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It's one thing going to their concert, but anyone who buys their single (not in an ironic way) should just be set on fire

Dave! wrote: »
    It's one thing going to their concert, but anyone who buys their single (not in an ironic way) should just be set on fire
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

ratm_fire.jpg

Dave! wrote: »
    ratm_fire.jpg

Crazy Vietnamese monks and their anti Jedward campaigns. :p

And since when do chart positions have any reflection on quality? I believe the period was called the 60s when The Beatles were popular

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Jay P wrote: »
    And since when do chart positions have any reflection on quality? I believe the period was called the 60s when The Beatles were popular
    One man's meat is another man's poison.

If the charts are right there's alot of poison out there. :(

The charts show who's popular. If they're doing well in the charts, they have reason to tour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

I heard there the new Pro-Abortion Arguement :pac:

The Walsho wrote: »
    The charts show who's popular. If they're doing well in the charts, they have reason to tour.

That isn't the point I'm making, obviously they're gonna sell a tour, they're popular. I'm saying they're useless.

Their 'uselessness' is what makes them funny. I don't think anyone actually thinks they're talented.

Then again, if they're entertaining people, they can hardly be called useless.

My post was in response too this.
    They're number 1 in the charts now. it makes me despair for humanity, really it does.

• Advertisement

My post was in response too this.

My bad. Sorry.

Advertisement