Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JEDWARD TOUR!!!

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

deise_girl wrote: »
    Pyggy and David have scared me.. I think this is very necessary :)
    <SNIP>
    My favourite is the "pressure" around 2:12ish :P

I couldn't even make it to a minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

I wouldn't say I'm a Jedward fan as such...but they do make me very happy and I would love to see them (though I'm not sure I'd pay). Anybody see them on the Graham Norton Show (I'd post it but my internet's being silly)? They're like 5 year olds on drugs! How could anyone not find it hilarious?*

*I should point out that I don't find giving acutal children drugs funny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

illiop wrote: »
    I wouldn't say I'm a Jedward fan as such...but they do make me very happy and I would love to see them (though I'm not sure I'd pay). Anybody see them on the Graham Norton Show (I'd post it but my internet's being silly)? They're like 5 year olds on drugs! How could anyone not find it hilarious?*

*I should point out that I don't find giving acutal children drugs funny...

I like Jedward as people. I find them entertaining.

I'm not a massive fan of their 'singing'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

Hotaru wrote: »
    I like Jedward as people. I find them entertaining.

I'm not a massive fan of their 'singing'.

ok i have to agree there...but they can still cheer me up no matter what sort of a mood I'm in or how terrible their voices are.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

I have my ticket!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

Ah no.... what can they sing bar that "Under Pressure"? And by can you know I'm stretching that verb to its absolute limits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ticket

<snip> Ticket sales aren't allowed here </snip>

Advertisement