Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surplus Clothing... Vincent de Paul or Simon?

Options
  • 12-02-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

I went through my wardrobe over the past few days and bagged a lot of good clothes that I haven't worn in a while and probably won't wear again.

I want to donate them. We fill cancer shop bags and CPI bags from time to time but I want to give these to Simon or Vincent de Paul. I can't decide which. A friend says I should give them to Simon because he's heard that a lot of not too badly off people scam VdeP by pretending to be in need when they're not.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Atlantic1

I'm just freshening this post up in the hope that someone will reply. I'd prefer to give them to V de P...................

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

well i guess you could split them between both shops to be fair

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Give them to whoever you want. Either way they're going to people who need them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭YourSQL

which ever is most convenient :)

Advertisement