Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some advice.Eircom is laying.

• 12-02-2010 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hello what should I do?

The Eircoms representative came to our door few months ago, he said there will be a cheap broadband wit line rental. Ok we discussed ,talked. He was explaining to us if we will take 7 MB broadband we will have to pay just 34, 64 every months. He didn’t mentioned any 3 months discount for broadband etc. I actually asked him few times he said there wont be any hidden costs. He just said the line rental will be free of charge and that’s how much u will have to pay. As you can see in the contract.

Ok first bill we paid was 96,64 which I assume was for connections and the modem.

Later, we didn’t pay 34,64 euro we paid 32,17.Ok our fifth bill came too early and is asking for us to pay not 32,17 but 45,53.Ok I rang to Eircoms support and they explained to me that 3 months broadband offer is gone so I have to pay from now 45,53.

What should I do? Can I complain somewhere? Or its just impossible to win between Eircom?%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Ring them and lodge an offical complaint, do you know the name of the salesperson?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 juuliuuz

nuxxx wrote: »
    Ring them and lodge an offical complaint, do you know the name of the salesperson?

Yes, I do.

Maybe to writte letter is better idea?

juuliuuz wrote: »
    Yes, I do.

Ring the Complaints department is your next step , best of luck :)

Maybe to writte letter is better idea?

Both are good ideas - I prefer ringing as its quicker, but writing is more powerful. The choice is yours

• Advertisement

Both are good ideas - I prefer ringing as its quicker, but writing is more powerful. The choice is yours

I rang the support guy said that three months has expired.But when I singed contract I wasnt told that its only fot three months!He gave me few numbers to call.I will try to ring them.Anyway thanx for reply:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Hello what should I do?

The Eircoms representative came to our door few months ago, he said there will be a cheap broadband wit line rental. Ok we discussed ,talked. He was explaining to us if we will take 7 MB broadband we will have to pay just 34, 64 every months. He didn’t mentioned any 3 months discount for broadband etc. I actually asked him few times he said there wont be any hidden costs. He just said the line rental will be free of charge and that’s how much u will have to pay. As you can see in the contract.

Ok first bill we paid was 96,64 which I assume was for connections and the modem.

Later, we didn’t pay 34,64 euro we paid 32,17.Ok our fifth bill came too early and is asking for us to pay not 32,17 but 45,53.Ok I rang to Eircoms support and they explained to me that 3 months broadband offer is gone so I have to pay from now 45,53.

What should I do? Can I complain somewhere? Or its just impossible to win between Eircom? How can I prove? Here are attached images of my bills and my contract. By the way contract looks really weird. I want to cancel the service and ask for my 96, 64 Euros back! Or they will have to leave the price of 32, 17.Eircom is a scam!Oh and by the way I dont even get a 7 MB broadband its only like five...

I attach images of my contract and bills.

-snip

From those screen shots. I got your name, the date the contract was signed. A few numbers which indicate account type and location and the name of the sales person. You best take them down. :(

Hello what should I do?

What should I do? Can I complain somewhere? Or its just impossible to win between Eircom? How can I prove? Here are attached images of my bills and my contract. By the way contract looks really weird. I want to cancel the service and ask for my 96, 64 Euros back! Or they will have to leave the price of 32, 17.Eircom is a scam!Oh and by the way I dont even get a 7 MB broadband its only like five...

I attach images of my contract and bills.

Advertisement