Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Ladies wash and blow dry

Options
  • 12-02-2010 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Where is the cheapest hairdressing salon in Dundalk for a wash and blow dry. As far as I can make out most places charge 25 Euro or if on special offer 20 Euro but I still consider this very expensive for 20 minutes work. Any suggestions gladly welcomed Mabet :confused::):confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

I struggle to wonder why women bother getting a wash and blow dry when its somethig they can do at home:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mabet

Yes wish we did not have to bother also but nothing to beat the professional wash and blow dry of the hairdresser. So this is why I would like to find the cheapest . Any help or advice welcomed. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

mabet wrote: »
    Yes wish we did not have to bother also but nothing to beat the professional wash and blow dry of the hairdresser. So this is why I would like to find the cheapest . Any help or advice welcomed. :D

thats not true, sometimes they make your hair look funny, *pulls cap over his head*

well my Wife gets her wash a blow dry sometimes and I cannot tell the difference between her doing it at home and going to the hairdressers to be honest. Save yourself the pennies and learn how to do it professionally is my ( call it poor if you like ) advice at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 tiffmister

mabet wrote: »
    Where is the cheapest hairdressing salon in Dundalk for a wash and blow dry. As far as I can make out most places charge 25 Euro or if on special offer 20 Euro but I still consider this very expensive for 20 minutes work. Any suggestions gladly welcomed Mabet :confused::):confused:
    The Hair shop are doing a special €15 Blow in Blow dry its really worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

What great Value...I paid €20 for a dry cut last week here in Kerry...cutbacks been made so had to opt for dry cut...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Lucente hair salon Mainstreet Dunleer, €20, recent winner of golden Scissors award..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

scissors wrote: »
    deja vu hair design ,midweek deals blowdries from 10 euro
    Not interested in this but i always love the term "FROM" that some business's come out with .
    State the price that you are offering or dont bother ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

I'll do it for you for a tenner. Never done it before but surely it cant be that hard?:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just do it yourself for pity's sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Still a tenner 18 months later! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement