Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CV Query..

Options
  • 12-02-2010 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

Currently back in college at night and i have just placed this at the top of my CV. How can i get across that i am studing my course at night? Therefore i am 100% available to do a full time job during the day. Was contemplating putting "(night time)" next to the course on my CV but that just doesn't look good.

Any thoughts/suggestions???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭jimoc

Just put down 'Currently persuing an evening course of study in 'whatever subject' from 8pm-10pm each evening'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭jimmypitt

jimoc wrote: »
    Just put down 'Currently persuing an evening course of study in 'whatever subject' from 8pm-10pm each evening'

Not too sure about that either! I have it down as

September 2009 - June 2010
    University College Dublin
    Diploma in Psychology

I am just unsure as to how to get it across that is an evening based course. Anyone else got any thoughts?????

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭jimoc

jimmypitt wrote: »
    Not too sure about that either! I have it down as

Diploma in Psychology

I am just unsure as to how to get it across that is an evening based course. Anyone else got any thoughts?????

Diploma in Psychology (Evening Course)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

if it's an evening course methinks they will not treat this as an full-time education, might be wrong here though.

I was told that I will be considered as a jobseeker if I pursue an evening course (2 years)

Advertisement