Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd hand show jumnps Wanted!!!

Options
  • 12-02-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Does anybody know where I can get 2nd hand show jumps at a bargain price? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

How many do you want? If it's just a few - i.e. to make 2 fences, such as a parallel and an upright, then you'd only need 3 sets of wings and four or five poles - you could try contacting a local pony/riding club or riding centre and ask if they've any old ones they don't need any more that they'd be willing to sell cheaply/give you.

Did you try other sites such as donedeal or buy and sell? You could try putting ads there.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭loopyloulilly

hi convert, Yeah three sets of wings and maybe 5 poles would be great! you know i never thought of asking any of them thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

A lot of SJI course builders sell show jumps too, so you could get a copy of the SJI January bulletin with all the contact details and give someone close to you a call. Even if they don't sell them themselves, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Advertisement