Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby: France vs Ireland - Pavillion

Options
  • 12-02-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

Hey. Just saw there that the France Ireland game 2moro is on on the big screen upstairs in the Pavillion. Was saying when I was there for the Jazz weekend that it would be a gr8 venue for a big match if they had it on the big screen. Just wondering if anyone has been to watch a match there b4 and what the atmosphere/crowd was like and so what it might be for the game 2moro?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

I've never been in the Pav (not in the upstairs current form anyway) but if you think it'll be a nice venue, then go for it. Sure you've only missed out on one game's atmosphere if there isn't a good crowd for it.

If you want guaranteed atmosphere, I'd say head to the Rob Roy. One of the biggest rugby pubs in Cork. And I know all the local rugby refs used to use it for their piss ups. (This was a few years ago, don't know if they still do.)

Advertisement