Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grade G1

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I hear Rys vipers been giving farz's chunny a hard time of late, I assume thats what that pic is about eh? hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

back in sf3 days on xbl , there wasnt that many players and a lot of droppers.
    So on any given day, if you came across a really weak player, you had to throw him a bone or two just so he didnt run off in rage. :rolleyes:

Hahhaah

actually that's something I have to do a lot in player match on PSN.

I'll normally be 15mins searching for a game that's not laggy or someone who isnt hosting but then went off on holidays. When I do I'll go in and pick my main and play hard. & the guy will kick me right after or ragequit.:rolleyes:

So I spend another 15 trying to find another game, this time I go in playing one of my weaker characters and boom, the guy is really good and pwns me, but before he gives me a chance to pick my main and play him properly it'll turn out he's one of those snobbish *french players and he'll kick you for not being 'good enough' on the 1st try.:mad:

There's no winning on PSN and I'm usually raging before I get a proper match going. haha I can see why ryan sticks to the PC :pac:

Sorry ryan :p

*yes these guys are always always french.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

See, the thing is, I'm aware I'm not good and I make no mistake about it :)

There are those who think they're better than they are however. :rolleyes:

18054_2311220339082_1206589323_100293310_635845_n.jpg

• Advertisement

rofl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 homemadextc

Xluna wrote: »
    How are they cheaters? It's not against the rules to use Sagat or use cheap techniques. You do what you need to win.
    are you really serious? as i said ranked is dominated by cheaters and i dont mean scrubby play, check the top ten or twenty they all boosted and as theres an finite amount of points it means top players are stuck around 10k..... kinda takes the fun out of ranked for me at least to know the highest i could ever be is below a cheat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

are you really serious? as i said ranked is dominated by cheaters and i dont mean scrubby play, check the top ten or twenty they all boosted and as theres an finite amount of points it means top players are stuck around 10k..... kinda takes the fun out of ranked for me at least to know the highest i could ever be is below a cheat

So play championship if you're that into ranked play?

What rope said.

Well eh......even though I don't think playing for points is a way to enjoy this, think about it....

if you got the highest ranked points and the only people higher than you are cheaters then that would mean you are officially the highest ranked player as your the top out of all the people who didn't cheat. So what does it matter if theres people with fake points above you or not? I don't get your logic..

Then again I don't get the whole playing for points thing either. They're just meaningless numbers really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Sisko wrote: »
    Then again I don't get the whole playing for points thing either. They're just meaningless numbers really.

They make your e-peen bigger

• Advertisement

just killed a ryu G1-A 66k+
    and a guile G1-A

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Placebo wrote: »
    just killed a ryu G1-A 66k+
    and a guile G1-A

Any replays?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

guile G1-A

You make me proud, son. :D

animaX wrote: »
    Any replays?

damn i always press Next too soon
    ryu was damn good.

damn i always press Next too soon
    ryu was damn good.

It has to be a Final also.

defo was no final so

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I've been getting steadily worse the more I stay in G1, it's depressing. :(

I'm still really enjoying it. Everyone you fight knows what they're doing and it makes for a tough match every time I find. I also haven't raged once! :D

Advertisement