Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results are now available ONLINE!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Didnt think they were out till Monday?!?

So tempting to just check that but at the moment at least I think Im going to wait till Monday in case theyre not actually right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭GismoBaby

Harps wrote: »
    Didnt think they were out till Monday?!?

So tempting to just check that but at the moment at least I think Im going to wait till Monday in case theyre not actually right

its the right website! there up alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Charlie.

GismoBaby wrote: »
    its the right website! there up alright!

It's the old website background and there's no link for them on the new site so I wouldn't take it as gospel just yet!

Kinda wishing I didn't check mine now:o

Yeah the fact its not linked to the main website is why Im not checking it. Probably is right but I dont wanna check now and be wondering all weekend if theyre genuine or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭paul150

yeah they are up just got mine there, got a question to ask , i got 35 in one subject but the rest i passed and my academic standing says ive passed, will i still have to repeat that one exam?

• Advertisement

Gave in :D

I actually passed everything! Was sure I failed structures but scraped by with 43%, solely on CA as my actual exam was a total disaster.

My average is well down on last semester but hey, at least I dont have to repeat anything

As for Paul, Im not sure what the story is, go in on Wednesday to the Consultation thing and Im sure everything will be explained

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

I think that depends on the module, some modules are a necessity for progression, while others arent. I'd say if its something like communications or learner development you will be fine. Wouldn't take my word as gospel though better to talk to the lecturer involved with it just to be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭loca1

Thanks for the link. I'm really pleased with my results as I really struggled last semester. 3 B+ 1 B- and 1 C+. Have not figured out how to find the actual grade i got in these but i'm on the phone web will try again later from computer. Now to get cracking on Semester 2 assignment due on 1st march.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

Got my results too. Thank god for that. The wait was killing me, now I can relax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭GismoBaby

loca1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the link. I'm really pleased with my results as I really struggled last semester. 3 B+ 1 B- and 1 C+. Have not figured out how to find the actual grade i got in these but i'm on the phone web will try again later from computer. Now to get cracking on Semester 2 assignment due on 1st march.

are the grades the same in college as they are for leaving cert? like 85 means an A 70 a B etc? or are they different?

• Advertisement

I stand to be corrected on this but as far as i know its F fail less than 20. E 20-34 Fail may not be compensated. D 35-39 Fail but may be compensated. C- 40-54 Pass. C+ 55-62. B- 63-69. B+ 70-79. A- 80-89. A+ 90

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

Harps wrote: »
    Yeah the fact its not linked to the main website is why Im not checking it. Probably is right but I dont wanna check now and be wondering all weekend if theyre genuine or not

They're genuine though :D
    Results are alway up on website early!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

yes seems they are genuine! :D horray!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Class,

Passed all my exams including a very healthy 50% in Physics which i was sure i failed

i dont think the %'s really matter.

as long as you get your full 5 credit's then techincally you get 100% for the semester :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Passed!

Score!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 frosses91

Why does it not tell you your percentage if ya failed ?????

I cannot get the percentage up for any of my subjects do see got 5 credits in everything but I dont understand what it all means.

Doesnt it show you your percentage under the 'Final Grade' column?

Is it true that the percentage doesnt matter towards anything? My average is well down on last year but if it doesnt make a difference then all is good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Anyone get their math results for Computing, 1st yr?

Just the letter "I" came up for my final result :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭markmcg

Passed

Fracture wrote: »
    Anyone get their math results for Computing, 1st yr?

Just the letter "I" came up for my final result :/
    22323 MATH K6A01 Discrete Mathematics 5.000 73

i guess mine did :p

dont know why ur's didnt show up.

regardless, you will get them tomorrow in the college so its all good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

passed everything thank god, i was sure i failed 2 of them!! Happy days!!!!!! :D

Advertisement