Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to Dublin, what to do?

Options
  • 13-02-2010 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

My parents are going to Dublin and I'm considering whether to go or not.

They want to go to the zoo, museums and art galleries. I'd like to go to those also

I'm also wondering about manga and comics. I live in galway where there isnt very many shops that sell them. we have a sub city, but it doesnt have very much. I hear there is a sub city in Dublin though? :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

They want to go to the zoo, museums and art galleries. I'd like to go to those also

I'm also wondering about manga and comics. I live in galway where there isnt very many shops that sell them. we have a sub city, but it doesnt have very much. I hear there is a sub city in Dublin though? :pac:

for manga and comics check out forbidden planet on the quays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

For places and things to visit see the Polish stores on Talbot Street and the Douglas Hyde monument near Busarás.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

For places and things to visit see the Polish stores on Talbot Street and the Douglas Hyde monument near Busarás.

Remind me never to book a hliday with you :D

Collie D wrote: »
    Remind me never to book a hliday with you :D

If someone was coming to Dublin what else would you show them? I am fascinated by them Polish stores. Another good attraction is hanging around Leinster House waiting for the ministers to walk in and out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Another good attraction is hanging around Leinster House waiting for the ministers to walk in and out.

With a sawnoff shotgun?

• Advertisement

lightening wrote: »
    With a sawnoff shotgun?

No. Just lean on the wall and watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Also Sub City just off Georges Street! (For comics)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Jemmaa

Just show them Temple Bar. :rolleyes:

Advertisement