Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Roche Posay Unifiance Pro Touche

• 13-02-2010 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey need major help please. My housemate is looking for this product by la roche. Its a concealer thats absolutely fantastice for redness, scarring and spots but is IMPOSSIBLE to find!!!.
    If anyone knows where to get it in the Limerick Area, it would be a great help as shes running low and is desperate to find some.

Much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

Go on to their Irish website, click on "store locator" at the bottom of the page, put Limerick on as CITY (and change the country to Ireland) and click search. It will give you back a list of about 10 stockists around Limerick. Hopefully a couple of phone calls will turn it up. It's definitely sold in the larger pharmacies that stock LRP in Cork, so maybe try the bigger ones first. Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

I know the mccabes pharmacies do that line but i know they are getting rid of some of their foundation lines so it just may not be in prodcution anymore

Advertisement