Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th birthday ideas

Options
  • 13-02-2010 5:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

hey, just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what to get for a 30th birthday present?? Its for himself, he kinda has everything really, but I cant think of something different to get him.... any ideas appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

do nothing - something he doesn't have... Yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 miss_sox

lol, I have considered that.... Here la have a kick up the hole ya lazy git..and happy ****ing birthday...

but, tbh, I wanna be nice, Im a bitch most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Have you asked him? Get a few ideas and pick one.

Thread moved

well he obviously doesnt have EVERYTHING, but hes got loadsa fella stuff like, ps3, wii, new phone, got him a signed liverpool jersey and got it framed last year, I shoulda kept it for this year.....

Rabies wrote: »
    Have you asked him? Get a few ideas and pick one.

Thread moved

ha, Im at work bored and I need ideas, wont be much of a suprise if I ask him, and he posts on the forum I normally use, so just thought I'd try here....

sorry, wrong place to post...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

If he has a favourite football team, buy him a trip over to Liverpool/Manchester/wherever.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Thats ok.
    You're new.

Some things are fine in AH, it can be an all purpose forum, but we do have forums to cater for most things.
    Little nudge in the right direction

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    If he has a favourite football team, buy him a trip over to Liverpool/Manchester/wherever.

was gonna do that, but his brother got him a trip to cheltenham around the time of his birthday, and himself is out of work at the mo, so hes half afraid to book too much stuff in advance in case he gets a job and cant get time off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Is he into doing anything extreme at all?

Personally I would love to get a gift of something like a sky dive, or helicopter lessons.
    Or I remember a friend of mine got a gift of a turn driving a really fast sports car around Mondello Park a few years ago.
    Don't know if they still do that.

edit: if anyone wants to get me a present of any of these things...

Advertisement