Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor offering discount if you trade-in your mobile phone?

• 13-02-2010 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am currently with O2, have a SE K850i. Contract is up on the 6th March.

Anyway, I am thinking of porting back to Meteor to get the HTC Hero.

Does anyone know any stores Dublin or Midlands based where Meteor will offer a discount if you trade in your old phone?

I've tried the Meteor store in Portlaoise and all they were willing to offer was 10-euro.

Anyone think I might get 30-euro for it? Probably not, but sure no harm in trying.

Thanks - laoisfan

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Prob better selling the phone on adverts.ie I dont think any of them give decent Trade ins :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

They should be giving 30 for any phone with a camera and a charger - I got 30 for an old Nokia 6230 a few weeks back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

CPW also give discounts at the moment. offered 50e for my E51 off any phone if i buy there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Has to have a camera to qualify for the 30 euro,well it did a month or two ago anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Desenzano2000

Do you know guys if you can trade in old phone when buying a broadband modem with Meteor?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Do you know guys if you can trade in old phone when buying a broadband modem with Meteor?

if you buy it through Carphone Warehouse, they might give you te trade in offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭boscoroxx

No harm in trading them for cash with envirofone or mazuma mobile. I got 34 euro with mazuma for my LG 990i.It only 4 euro extra, but it's 4 euro in my pocket!

Advertisement